Golf is one of those sports which people tend to think is played only by rich businessmen and yuppies who don’t like running around a court or field all day. But if you really think about it, golf is all about focusing. When you keep your mind on that hole and try to hit the ball just enough to get it there, you’re using up a lot of brain and muscle power. In fact, while most people think it’s a game for people who aren’t athletic, golf is actually a game which requires just the right balance of brawn and mental focus. To add to this, running from your tee to where you hit the ball takes up a lot of energy, with or without a caddy.
You may think that any other energy drink would do when it comes to keeping your energy up for your next round of golf. But you may be surprised to know that a lot of energy drinks contain caffeine which can give you palpitations, especially when you’re out in the sun for a long time. Other drinks may also contain a lot of sugar which can be quite dangerous as there’s that risk that you might crash. But don’t worry, there’s a product in the market that’s specially designed for golf players out there. It’s called Golf Fuel Focus Drink, and it’s possibly the most effective energy drink for high mental activity sports like golf.
Golf Fuel Focus Drink is a combination of unique ingredients which have been shown by studies to help improve mental focus, alertness, stamina, coordination and reaction time. It’s specifically made for golf players so as to provide them with both mental and physical energy to get through all 18 holes without crashing or feeling fatigued. It contains no sugars and no calories so that if you are conscious of your caloric intake, Golf Fuel Focus Drink won’t give you unnecessary calories. It also comes in two delectable flavors: grape and berry. In each bottle of Golf Fuel Focus Drink, you will find the following ingredients:
- L-Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid. It helps support the formation of neurotransmitters like dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine. It helps improve your alertness, mental focus and mental performance without making you suddenly crash from too much exertion. In fact, it has been tested in the military to prove just how effective it is at helping you get through mental fatigue and stress.
- DMAE is a form of choline which boosts acetylcholine levels. Generally, choline is unable to cross the blood-brain barrier, but as DMAE it is able to do this. Enhancing choline levels also enhances IQ and mental function.
- L-Phenylalanine is an amino acid used by the body to help create the neurotransmitters epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine. It helps elevate the mood as well as increase levels of focus. It also promotes positive brain function and appetite control.
- Taurine is the second most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue as well as in the human brain. It helps boost protein synthesis while also mimicking the functions of insulin for helping clear the blood stream of sugar. It also helps support immune function as well as muscle cramping. It supports brain function and protect the brain while also increasing GAVA levels in order to improve the mood.
Each bottle of Golf Fuel Focus Drink has 2 fl oz or 60 ml of liquid. It may be taken before a game of golf. For a boost of energy and focus, you may take an entire bottle. But if you just want a jolt of energy and focus, you may choose to drink only half and save the remaining content for later. However, the remaining contents of the bottle should be consumed within three days. No refrigeration is needed, but you may choose to keep these drinks cool to make them more refreshing. It’s highly advised that you take only one shot in a span of six hours. A box of 12 bottles of Golf Fuel Focus Drink used to cost $49.95, but due to an ongoing clearance sale, it now costs an astoundingly low $9! Each purchase is protected by a one year satisfaction guarantee, or you get your money back.
- Even if you’re not feeling 100%, a sip of Golf Fuel Focus Drink will give you enough energy to get through all 18 holes. Even if you’re feeling a little bit down, the amino acids in each bottle will give your neurotransmitters a boost so that your mood can be improved as well.
- It’s not just an energy drink which you can take to increase your physical performance. It also enhances your mental performance by increasing feelings of alertness so that you will find it easier to focus. In addition to this, the mood elevating effect of Golf Fuel Focus Drink also keeps you feeling more energized and more in the mood for a few more swings.
- In golf, strength isn’t the only thing that matters. Coordinating your movements with the distance of the hole you’re aiming for is key. Golf Fuel Focus Drink helps you have great mind to body coordination so that you can get that ball where it’s supposed to go.
- Unlike other drinks which contain lots of sugar and caffeine, Golf Fuel Focus Drink contains amino acids which are natural and safe. There’s no need to worry about palpitations or crashing from a sugar rush when you drink it.
- It has zero calories so all the golf-playing calorie counters out there can rest easy.
What We Don’t Like About Golf Fuel Focus Drink
- It helps you with your performance, but it’s not a miraculous drink which will instantly make you a great golf player. It simply supplies you with the bodily means of being in top shape to play golf but the skill relies solely on you.
Golf can be a pretty competitive sport, if you think about it. You can get an edge over the other players by consistently practicing and improving your mental focus and stamina. The best way to do this is to take half a bottle of Golf Fuel Focus Drink to get you started on that 1st hole all through the 18th hole without a trace of fatigue.